Enter the heart of the Alaska Range to explore glaciers, massive mountains, and the majesty of Denali itself on an awe-inspiring plane flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 - 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Please enter the Log Cabin to check in for your flight • Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- All flights and glacier landings are weather dependent; if you cannot fly due to weather conditions, you will be refunded in full or offered a free rescheduled date if your vacation itinerary allows
- You are welcome to call the tour operator's office before your flight to check weather conditions
- Please dress in warm layers, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses; waterproof over boots for those doing a glacier landing will be provided
- If you have chosen to add the glacier landing to your flight, you must purchase a National Park Pass if you do not already have one; the cost is $15 per person for everyone 16 or older; the pass is valid for 7 days from the date of issue to be purchased online