Embark on a tour of Denali that covers more of the Alaska Range than any other. Fly above the many faces of North America's tallest mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Talkeetna Air Taxi. Please arrive at our office 45 minutes prior to departure for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Warm clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- All flights and glacier landings are weather dependent, if you cannot fly due to weather conditions, you will be refunded in full or you can reschedule your flight
- You are welcome to call the office before your flight to check weather conditions
- You will be provided with waterproof over boots for those doing a glacier landing
- If you have chosen to add the glacier landing to your flight, you must purchase a National Park Pass if you do not already have one, the cost is $15 per person for everyone 16 or older; the pass is valid for 7 days from the date of issue. Passes can be purchased online from nps.gov