Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Taipei from the observation deck of the iconic Taipei 101, once the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 89 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Taipei City.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Taipei Fun Pass ticket redemption machine at the ticketing hall of Taipei 101 on the 5/F, Taipei 101 (Taipei Financial Center). Address: No. 7, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110. Exit 4 of Taipei 101–World Trade Center Metro station, Taipei's MRT. Please redeem the physical tickets with the QR code voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Free admission for children with height under 115cm if accompanied by a paying adult
- Open Hours: 9:00-22:00 Daily (Last entrance at 21:15)
- Adjustments to opening hours for extended holidays by attraction owner may happen
- Please redeem your tickets with the "Taipei Fun Pass" redemption machine