This night tour will satisfy your appetite with a delicious dinner at Din Tai Fung, and then you can stroll around the lively Raohe Street Tourist Night Market, talk a walk across Rainbow Bridge and see the famous Songshan Ciyou Temple nearby.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off service for private tour is only available at a hotel or metro station in downtown Taipei City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If the hotel lobby is located on the upper level, your tour guide will be waiting for you on the ground level with the tour operator's logo flag (EDISON TOURS).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07) at Exit 2. Please take the escalator to the ground level, your tour guide will be waiting for you near the exit with the tour operator's logo flag (EDISON TOURS).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English, and Japanese.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sequence and time of stay at tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition.