Retrace the history of Taiwan and China with this combo ticket to the National Palace Museum and Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines. Admire ancient cultures and artworks while you learn about the aboriginal people and traditions of the land.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines, No. 282, Sec 2, Zhi Shan Rd, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111. How to get there: take bus 255, S18 or S19 at Exit 1 of MRT's Shilin station (red line) and Get off at 'Wesley Girls High School(衛理女中)'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Free entry for children under 7
- Redeem both tickets at Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines, must be done first
- Filming equipment must be left in the onsite lockers (around TWD20 each)
- Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines opening hours are 9:00am-5:00pm (Tue - Sun)
- National Palace Museum opening hours: 8:30am-6:30pm (Tue - Sun) Fri, Sat extends to 9:00pm