Discover the volcanic landforms of Yangmingshan National Park, with stops at various points of historical and cultural significance, including the Beitou Hot Spring Museum. Enjoy a relaxing foot bath after a day of exploring.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off service for private tour is only available at a hotel or metro station in downtown Taipei City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If the hotel lobby is located on the upper level, your tour guide will be waiting for you on the ground level with a flag with the activity provider's "Edison Tours" logo on it.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07) at Exit 2. Please take the escalator to the ground level, your tour guide will be waiting for you near the exit with the tour operator's logo flag (EDISON TOURS).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour takes place in Yangmingshan National Park most of the time, which involves lots of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes and casual wear are recommended
- As the temperature can drop dramatically in the mountain area, it's recommended to bring an extra coat
- The sequence and time of stay at tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition
- Each guest is allowed to bring one piece of carry-on baggage
- The minimum participant requirement is 1 person