Explore the Northeast Coast of Taipei and stroll through Jiufen Village. Learn about Taiwan's mining history and enjoy a scenic tour along the Northeast Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off service is only available at a hotel or metro station in downtown Taipei City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If the hotel lobby is located on the upper floor, please meet your tour guide on the ground floor.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07) at Exit 2. Please take the escalator to the ground floor, your tour guide will be waiting for you near the exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- The sequence and amount of time spent at each stop on the tour may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather conditions
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English and Japanese