Discover the world's best observation site on a bilingual whale-watching boat tour departing from Tadoussac or Baie-Sainte-Catherine. Join naturalist guides as you go in search of the majestic sea giants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Feeding animals
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- If you are traveling from Quebec City or Charlevoix, it is recommended to choose the Baie-Ste-Catherine departure option
- Dress warm, even in the summer, as it can be quite cool on the St. Lawrence River
- Cruises are not canceled due to rain unless the weather presents a danger to your safety. There is always an enclosed area on the boat
- The incursion into the fjord is not systematic and is at the Captain's discretion