Join a day trip from Haifa port to Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee with a guide. Visit biblical sites like the Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, and Yardenit Baptismal Site along the Jordan River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
As you disembark from the cruise ship in Haifa port you will be met by your tour guide with a sign saying “Bein Harim”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- When making your booking it is important to include the name of your ship and the scheduled arrival time (docking).
- The above itinerary is planned for a 9-hour Sea of Galilee and Nazareth tour from Haifa port with an 08:00 pick-up time and 17:00 drop-off time.
- If the ship docks in Haifa later than the scheduled time, we will adjust the pick-up time.
- We are obligated to get you back to the cruise ship for its scheduled departure. In order to do this, day tours starting from Haifa cruise port later than 8:00 will be shortened and may not consist of all the sites mentioned above.
- This tour is only for passengers arriving in Haifa on cruise ships.
- This tour involves walking so please wear comfortable shoes. This tour is not advisable for people with limited mobility.
- There are no sites requiring admission fees in the typical itinerary for this tour.
- Occasionally we cannot visit specific sites due to limited accessibility, security issues, holiday festivities, etc.