Discover the history and legends of the Pomeranian Dukes’s Castle on a private tour of Szczecin. Visit the castle courtyards, see the Bell Tower, Ducal Stables, the Basilica of St. James the Apostle
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Oddział PKO Banku Polskiego, aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin. Please do not enter the building, it is only a meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Waly Chrobrego are not included in a 2-hour tour.
- You will see only the exterior and courtyards of the Pomeranian Dukes' Castle, as the museums are temporarily closed.
- Pickup service is available for accommodations / hotels located in the Old Town. Please provide your full address when booking. The itinerary will be adjusted accordingly.
- If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you in front of Oddział PKO Banku Polskiego, aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin.