Learn to cook the Sicilian way as you take an a traditional cooking class. Shop for ingredients and prepare authentic dishes with your chef, before savouring your cooking creations at lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
The chef will be waiting for you in Piazza Pancali, Syracusa at Bar Cristina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ortygia Market is closed on Sunday, so it is not possible to visit it
- If the Ortigia Market cannot be visited, the Chef will guide you through the streets of the island to purchase local products