Discover the most important archaeological area in Syracuse. Visit the ancient theater, the legendary Ear of Dionysius and learn about the history of one of the most important ancient Greek colonies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Main entrance gate of the Neapolis Archaeological Park (Via Romagnoli/Viale Augusto), near the small fountain, behind the San Nicolò ai Cordari Medieval church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the cost of this tour does not include the entrance fee to the park.