Sydney Opera House was built especially for opera performances. Book your tickets online and get the full benefit of this architectural wonder. Choose your favorite opera and your preferred night and secure your tickets in advance.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Tickets will be available at the main box office inside the Sydney Opera House on Level 1, one hour prior to the performance's start time
- While it is fun to dress up for the opera, there is no mandatory dress code. An extra layer is advised because it can get cold in the theater
- Guests are recommended to arrive early to avoid rushing. Ushers will close the doors at show time and may not allow latecomers in until there is a suitable pause in the performance
- All bags will be checked at venue entry points
- All items larger than an A4 sheet of paper (21cm x 30cm) must be cloaked. The cloakroom is free
- Photography, sound recording, or any kind of filming is not permitted during the performance but you're welcome to take photos before and after the performance and at interval
- All the operas have English subtitles projected above and on the stage of the stage