Sydney Opera House was built especially for opera performances. Book your tickets online and get the full benefit of this architectural wonder. Choose your favorite opera and your preferred night and secure your tickets in advance.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience an opera performance at the iconic Sydney Opera House
- Choose your preferred opera and night, and book your tickets online in advance
- See the world's favorite operas from composers such as Puccini, Rossini and Mozart
- Ticket to an opera performance at Sydney Opera House
- Meals and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Performance is in the Joan Sutherland Theatre. Getting there: Many buses, trains and all ferries stop at Circular Quay. It is then a 10-minute walk to the Sydney Opera House. You can plan your trip with Transport NSW. Taxis can drop you off near the roundabout at the end of Macquarie Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- While it is fun to dress up for the opera, there is no mandatory dress code. An extra layer is advised because it can get cold in the theater.
- Guests are recommended to arrive early to avoid rushing. Ushers will close the doors at show time and may not allow latecomers in until there is a suitable pause in the performance.