Be engulfed in the 17th century history as you explore the Louisbourg Fortress on a guided tour from the Port of Sydney. Experience the sounds of cannon and musket fire and learn about local history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
A Blackwood Tours guide will be on the dock waiting for you. You have 1/2hr (30mins) to find your guide after your ship docks. Your guide will be wearing a red jacket and holding a 'Blackwood Tours' sign. Please be punctual as there are others on the tour with you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing, the weather can change at any time during your tour so be prepared. Comfortable shoes. money for purchases. Water . There is a bit of walking so again, be prepared.