Experience a slice of Australia in one memorable day. Meet kangaroos and koalas, visit beaches and rainforests, and see sandstone escarpments, a waterfall, and eucalyptus-clad valleys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at 7:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum age for this experience is 12 years
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Photo ID as proof of legal drinking age may be requested for the service of alcohol at lunch and at the wine tasting.
- Wear shoes and clothing suitable for easy hiking
- Hat, sunscreen and water bottle are recommended
- Add a swimsuit and towel for a dip at the beach if it's hot
- Bring a warm jacket for the Highlands
- Customers should be able to walk 1 kilometer (half a mile) at a time and be able to walk up and down 50 steps