Step aboard a historic tall ship to enjoy a sensational cruise and outstanding views of the Sydney Opera House light shows, with a delicious dinner served on board.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. Campbell's Cove Jetty is near 6HEAD Fine Dining Restaurant at The Rocks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed.
- Children between 4-14 must be accompanied by a paying adult. These Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid ID in order to consume alcohol
- Boarding time begins 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure for all cruises
- These tours are conducted in all weather, except in the case of extreme weather events such as hurricanes