Take the “Home and Away" Tour to Summer Bay. Visit the stunning location of Palm Beach, accompanied by your expert tour guides. Soak up the Summer Bay lifestyle, re-live your favorite scenes and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Sydney’s beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• The tour departs at 10:30 AM • Please meet the bus at this address, which is the back entrance to the Four Seasons Hotel, opposite the Harrington Convenience Store • If you use What 3 Words, the location is "Bonus”, “Also”, and “Handy”Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour drop-off is in Manly. You can then get the ferry back to Circular Quay at your own expense
- If the local partner cancels a tour either before or during the day, guests on this particular tour will receive a full refund
- Remember to bring your own camera
- The filming cannot be guaranteed to take place on the tour date due to weather or production conditions
- If the guest notifies with more than 48 hours notice, then the local partner will refund the customer 75% of the amount that the guest paid, whilst retaining the remaining 25%
- Cancellation notice less than 48 hours in advance is strictly non-refundable
- The tour content and highlights for the “Meet an Actor” tour are the same as the “Filming Very Likely” tour, however, customers who attend the “Meet an Actor” tour will get guaranteed time with someone famous from Home and Away, which is not included on the “Filming Very Likely” tour. This means opportunities for photos, autographs, and Q&A time