Discover the stories, history, and magic of Sydney Opera House with a 1-hour long guided tour that takes you underneath the world-famous sails and along and inside the iconic theatres and foyers that bring to life over 1800 performances each year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"Opportunity to see rehearsals in 2 main halls."
"Hearing about the architecture and the history of the design and construction."
"Seeing inside the theater and watching the preshow tech preparations"
- Step beneath the sails and discover what makes the Sydney Opera House so inspiring
- Explore the building with passionate and knowledgeable guides
- Step inside iconic theaters and foyers
- Capture photographs from rare vantage points, off limits to the general public
- Uncover insider secrets and stories
- Guided tour
- Transfers to and from Sydney Opera House
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Tour contains 200 steps so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tours operate Thursday to Monday
- This tour is not suitable for clients with wheelchairs
- Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 11:00 AM
- If you have mobility issues, you may wish to take an Access Tour, which are available daily at 12:00 PM