Discover the stories, history, and magic of Sydney Opera House with a 1-hour long guided tour that takes you underneath the world-famous sails and along and inside the iconic theatres and foyers that bring to life over 1800 performances each year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"Opportunity to see rehearsals in 2 main halls."
"Hearing about the architecture and the history of the design and construction."
"Seeing inside the theater and watching the preshow tech preparations"
Select participants and date
Please check in at the Welcome Center located on the Lower Concourse level of the Sydney Opera House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Tour contains 200 stairs so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is not suitable for clients with wheelchairs
- Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 11:00 AM
- If you have mobility issues, you may wish to take an Access Tour, which are available daily at 12:00 PM