Discover the stories, history, and magic of Sydney Opera House with a guided tour. Step beneath the world-famous sails and explore the building that brings to life over 1800 performances each year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
Select participants and date
Please check in at the Welcome Center located on the Lower Concourse level of the Sydney Opera House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Video recording
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Tour contains 300 stairs so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is not suitable for clients with wheelchairs
- Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 11:00 AM
- If you have mobility issues, you may wish to take an Access Tour, please contact email@example.com to organise this tour