Discover the stories, history, and magic of Sydney Opera House with an incredible hour-long guided tour that takes you underneath the world-famous sails and along the 300 corridors of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
What to Expect
More than 60 years ago, a young Danish architect, Jorn Utzon, designed what is now considered one of the greatest buildings of all time. It is a work of art that came in existence against impossible odds and went on to become one of the busiest performing arts centers in the world, putting Sydney on the map forever.
On the Sydney Opera House tour, you will discover the stories, history, and magic of Sydney Opera House as you follow your friendly guide underneath the sails and into the UNESCO World Heritage masterpiece. The opera house is home to 1,000 rooms, 300 corridors, and hundreds of tales and secrets. Step inside the inspired theatres where more than 1,600 performances come to life each year, and learn how Danish architect Jorn Utzon’s groundbreaking design and vision for a world-class performing arts came into existence.
What's Not Included
- Transfers to and from Sydney Opera House
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tour contains 200 steps
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes
• This tour is not suitable for clients with wheelchairs
• Operating hours: 9:00-17:00, 7 days a week
• Tours depart approximately every 30 minutes
• Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 11:00