Visit picturesque and historic sites of The Rocks on a guided walking tour and hear tales about ordinary people who did extraordinary things and began the compelling story of British Australian settlement. Take in the stunning views across Sydney Cove.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Rocks Walking Tours office Shop 5, Clocktower Square Corner Argyle and Harrington streets The RocksOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Food and drinks are not included
- This is a manual wheelchair and pram friendly route
- Guide's voice is amplified