Enjoy Taronga Zoo, an icon of Sydney nestled on the shores of the world's most beautiful harbors, with a full-day ticket. See almost 4,000 animals including many native Australian animals, exotic species, and limited daily presentations and keeper talks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, NSW. If you are coming from the city by ferry: the Zoo is located just 12 minutes from Circular Quay by ferry. Refer to Sydney Ferries website for a current timetable. You could get Sydney ferries, Captain Cook, Eco Hopper or Fantasea. By bus from the city: The M30 via Military Road and Bradleys Head Road to Taronga Zoo can be caught from Wynyard - Stand T (Clarence St). If you want to drive: Parking is available at the Zoo. Entry to the car park is from Bradleys Head Road. The car park day rate is $18. You can also find parking in streets nearby the zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Taronga Zoo also operates a wildlife hospital
- The Sky Safari operates from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM daily
- All children up to age 14, traveling on the Sky Safari must be accompanied by an adult. Due to limited capacity, during peak periods, it may only operate one-way trips to facilitate effective guest movement in the zoo
- The zoo provides sturdy, all-terrain manual wheelchairs for free to those who require mobility assistance, ID required and a disclaimer form must be completed. These wheelchairs must be pushed by a carer/companion and seat belts are required to be worn
- Carers or essential companions to people with disabilities are allowed free entry into the zoo. National Companion Cards are accepted
- Download the Taronga Zoo Sydney app to plan your day before you visit, find your way around, learn about the animals and join the Wild Squad missions
- The zoo is a cashless attraction