Enjoy Taronga Zoo, an icon of Sydney nestled on the shores of a stunning harbor, with a full-day ticket. See native Australian as well as exotic animals, and catch daily presentations and keeper talks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, NSW. If you are coming from the city by ferry: the Zoo is located just 12 minutes from Circular Quay by ferry. Refer to Sydney Ferries website for a current timetable. You could get Sydney ferries, Captain Cook, Eco Hopper or Fantasea. By bus from the city: The M30 via Military Road and Bradleys Head Road to Taronga Zoo can be caught from Wynyard - Stand T (Clarence St). If you want to drive: Parking is available at the Zoo. Entry to the car park is from Bradleys Head Road. The car park day rate is $18. You can also find parking in streets nearby the zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Taronga Zoo also operates a wildlife hospital
- The zoo provides manual wheelchairs for free to those who require mobility assistance. You must present an ID and fill out a disclaimer form. These wheelchairs must be pushed by a carer/companion, and you must wear a seatbelt. There is limited availability, and it is best to pre-book
- Download the Taronga Zoo Sydney app to plan your day before you visit, find your way around, learn about the animals, and see what is happening across the day
- The zoo is a cashless attraction