Cruise along Sydney Harbour in comfort on a traditional tall-ship and even help hoist the sails! Enjoy a delicious meal as you let the crew cater to your every need and see Sydney's dazzling opera house and Harbour Bridge shimmer on the quay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. Campbell's Cove Jetty is near 6HEAD Fine Dining Restaurant at The Rocks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are allowed aboard free of charge but must be under permanent parent/carer supervision
- Children between 4-14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol and verify your name and age
- Boarding time begins 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure for all cruises
- These tours are conducted in all weather, except in the case of extreme weather events such as hurricanes