All aboard as we set sail out through Sydney Heads to find pods of breathtaking humpback whales as they journey on their northern and southern migrations. Enjoy this tour with fascinating commentary and a breakfast or lunch option!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Cruises depart from Eastern Pontoon, on the Eastern side of Circular Quay on the promenade walkway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that every trip is different and whale sightings cannot be guaranteed, as these are wild animals in their natural habitat
- Please note any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions - if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please dress appropriately with comfortable shoes and warm clothing depending on the weather
- All guests please bring seasickness tablets.
- Sample menu for lunch option:
- BBQ (gluten free)
- Chicken fillet, marinated in special spice mix
- Traditional Aussie beef sausage with bush tomato and onion gravy
- Chef's Galley (gluten free)
- Vietnamese rice noodles with cucumber, basil, baby carrot and nahm jim dressing
- Skippers Choice hot potato dish of the day (vegetarian)
- Captain's fresh coleslaw
- Wild rocket, balsamic glaze, fresh Aussie pears and shaved Parmesan
- Fresh bread