Embark on a tour around Sydney's oldest and most historic areas, and learn about the city's dark, often violent past with your knowledgeable guide. Retrace the steps of infamous criminals, and venture down secret alleyways and nooks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the corner of Parbury Lane and Lower Fort St., just opposite the Sydney Harbour Bridge in The Rocks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts