Sydney Tower Restaurant With 6 Course Degustation Experience
- Enjoy the Chef's signature degustation menu of 6 delicious courses
- Experience a truly romantic and relaxing setting with 360 views of Sydney
- Take in views from Sydney's only Revolving restaurant adding a unique experience to your dining
- Choose the option including the matching wines to take your experience to the next level
Relax as you take in the views and go on a sensory ride as you taste 6 different carefully created courses. For the next 2 - 3 hours enjoy your food as the restaurant slowly rotates at a rate of 70 minutes per revolution. Marvel at sights such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, and get vistas as far as the Blue Mountains, all as you enjoy your food and conversation.
Experience a 6 course degustation of modern australian cuisine with a refined local influence. The menu is designed to showcase the chefs signature dishes and highlight the best seasonal produce Australia has to offer. Each unique dish has its own individual character designed to stimulate your taste and sight senses for a culinary experience that’s like no other.
- 6 course chef tasting degustation menu at either lunch or dinner
- Sample menu below (subject to change based on seasonal produce):
- Oyster sydney rock oyster, tomato gel, lemon celery powder
- Ham hock smoked ham hock terrine, mandarine, spiced bread
- Scallop seared sea scallop, confit chicken, apple & raisin compote
- Dory silver dory, clam chowder, kipfler potatoes, confit fennel
- Kangaroo roasted paroo kangaroo loin, braised cabbage, sweet potato, coriander
- Chocolate milk chocolate ganache, hazelnut, banana mousse, chocolate sorbet
- If selecting matching wine option - matching wines
- Seat at Sydney tower revolving restaurant, all seats have views of the city no matter where you sit
- Lift access and tower admission
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks, available at an additional cost
Prepare for the activity
360 Bar and Dining in the Sydney Westfield Tower on Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The reception where you will need to show your voucher is located in the Westfield Centre, Level 4, entrance between Pitt and Castlereagh Streets. Closest train stations are Town Hall or St James Station, and closest buses are Elizabeth Street, Castlereagh Streets and QVB interchange.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A dress code applies at the 360 Bar and Dining restaurant. Gentlemen should wear slacks, a collared shirt and closed-toe shoes. Open-toe shoes are not permitted. Women should wear smart casual or business attire. No baseball caps or sand shoes are permitted at any time.
• An 8% service surcharge applies for bookings for more than 7 people (to be paid on the day)