Enjoy fast-track entry and walk 820 feet above street level on the Sydney Tower Observation Deck and get panoramic views as far as the eye can see. Enjoy the 4D cinema show that transports you across the Sydney skyline.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Sydney Tower Eye is located in the new Westfield Shopping Centre, at the corner of Pitt Street and Market Street. Go to level 5 and follow the signs from the food court. If coming from the foodcourt side (near fratelli fresh) you need to walk all the way through the foodcourt to the other side of the building and then you will find the escalator to level 5. You can also get a lift up to level 5! Entry into Westfield is from all streets. The nearest train stations are: Wynyard, Martin place or St James - all walking distance to get to the tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Opening hours are 10:00 AM-8:00 PM (last entry at 7:00 PM)
- The Sydney Tower Eye is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, except during NSW school holidays
- Sydney Tower Eye is closed on Christmas Day