A guided culinary and history tour through Sydney's bustling Chinatown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sample authentic dishes brought to Australia from various parts of Asia
- Enjoy hot new food trends
- Participate in a zen-like traditional Chinese tea ceremony
- Learn about the interesting histories of Chinese Australians
- Hear about independent business owners who have migrated to Australia and made a new home
- Equivalent of a generous meal (or more)
- Experienced guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
PaiFang Gates on the Corner Of Hay St and Dixon StOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- There are generous portions on this tour, so bring your appetite.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements in advance.
- Tour available for private booking.