Travel back in time to the 1950s and discover how the world-famous Sydney Opera House came to be. With an expert guide, enjoy a one hour tour and learn about the landmark’s design, structure, and architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Welcome Center at Sydney Opera House. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is in English only
- The tour will have a maximum of 20 participants
- This is a low impact walking tour and involves approximately 200 stairs