Enjoy some of Sydney's best harborside views, sea cliffs, history, flora and fauna on one of the harbors most picturesque walks from two fantastic northern beaches locations. These two fantastic walks include morning tea from a beautiful local home.
What to Expect
Travel to Sydney’s Northern Beaches to enjoy two walks less trodden by tourists. Enjoy walking along the Harbor foreshore national parks whilst we share our local and expert knowledge of the native fauna and flora, local Aboriginal culture and history. The morning’s walk takes in stunning harbor vantage points and one of Sydney’s secluded beaches.
You have morning tea including home made cake, fruits and home grown herbal tea at a private home in one of Sydney’s prettiest harbour-side suburbs. After morning tea you commence your second walk around North Head learning about the area’s first settlers and military history and amazing views. End the walk at picturesque Shelley Beach where there is an opportunity for a refreshing swim in the Marine Park. Walking is at a relaxed pace, covering approximately 5.5km in total.
- Hotel pick up and in a luxury Mercedes Viano
- Two locations for bush walking with your expert guide
- Morning tea from a locals home
- Ferry trip from Manly back to the city
What's Not Included
- Drop off back to the hotel
Know Before You Go
• Please bring comfortable enclosed walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, swimmers and towel if you plan having a swim.