Set sail from Sydney Harbour on an authentic tall ship during a fantastic 90-minute cruise of the harbor highlights. Help the crew set sail, or sit back and enjoy the harbor sights, such as Harbour Bridge and the graceful Sydney Opera House.
What to Expect
Hop on a tall ship and discover the sights and sounds of Sydney on a unique historic-meets- modern harbor cruise. Sail past the Opera House and Fort Denison, as well as under Harbour Bridge, as you enjoy a 90-minute sailing experience on board the 1850s style wooden tall ship.
Get involved and make the most of this interactive, unique cruise. Try your hand at steering, or help with the sails. If you'd like to heave on a rope, you can. Otherwise, simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the entertainment provided by your friendly crew.
You will get to hear some of Sydney’s rich history and tales of Sydney’s only authentic timber tall ships. You will feel like you are being transported back to days gone by, and will be able to say you know what it was like for the sailors of yesteryear.
Make sure to bring your camera to capture the best of Sydney Harbour. And expect to be the subject of many a happy snapping tourist, delighted at the sight of your tall ship in Sydney Harbour.
Light finger food and snacks included:
• Chorizo slices (Gluten free)
• Spinach and Cheese Triangles (Vegetarian)
- 90-Minute harbor cruise
- Commentary about Sydney Harbor, highlights and history of the ship
- Light refreshments
- Opportunity to join the crew and set the sails
What's Not Included
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The tour duration is 1.5 hours and sailing starts at 16:00 every day except Tuesdays. Boarding time is 15 minutes prior to sailing. Departures are from Campbell's Cove, The Rocks (adjacent to the Hyatt Hotel).