Set sail from Sydney Harbour on an authentic tall ship during a fantastic 90-minute cruise of the harbor highlights. Help the crew set sail, or sit back and enjoy the harbor sights, such as Harbour Bridge and the graceful Sydney Opera House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. Campbell's Cove Jetty is near 6HEAD Fine Dining Restaurant at The Rocks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must bring a valid ID to verify your name and age
- Children under 3 years old go free of charge but must be permanently supervised by the parent or guardian
- Children between 4 and 14 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult
- To be entitled to a child ticket you must be aged between 4 and 14 years old at the time of the cruise
- You must be 21 years old and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Please note that boarding begins 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure
- The tour is conducted in all weather except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes