Sydney Harbour Cruise, Taronga Zoo and Sky Safari
From $49 per personBook now
- Enjoy the most fun way to travel to the Zoo with commentary along Sydney Harbour
- Gain entry to Taronga Zoo for the whole day
- Return rocket ferry from Circular Quay or Darling Harbour
- Hear informative commentary onboard the cruise
- View Sydney landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the cruise and the zoo
- Ride the Sky Safari Gondola across various parts of the zoo!
Once inside the zoo, enjoy taking in the many exhibits at your own pace. More than 2,900 animals live here in 10 themed areas — including Wild Australia, Wild Asia and the Great Southern Oceans. There are many keeper talks and interactive shows that you can go and watch! Be sure not to miss out on those. At the zoo you also have the chance to gain some of the most mesmerizing views in Sydney! Sydney's famous Taronga Zoo is located right on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour. The conservation and breeding programmes help to secure a future endangered species around the world. And as a reward, the animals and visitors enjoy some of the very best views in all of Sydney.
Australia's amazing Taronga Zoo has:
- Koalas & platypus
- Animals of the world including Asian elephants, lions and giraffe
- Free Keeper talks throughout the day
- Free Bird Show daily
- Free Seal Show daily
- 24-hour hop-on-hop-off cruise
- Entry to Taronga Zoo
- Access to the Sky Safari cable car at Taronga Zoo
Cruise departs Jetty 6 Circular Quay daily every 45 minutes from 9.45am to 3.45pm, and from Pier 26 Darling Harbour every 45 minutes from 9.30am to 3.30pm
Open Sep-Apr 09:30 to 17:00
Open May-Aug 09:30 to 16:30
New Years Eve open 09:30 to 16:00
Boarding passes should be collected at least 30 minutes prior to departure from the company’s ticket offices at Circular Quay Wharf No.6 (09:00 to 19:00 daily) or Darling Harbor Pier 26 (09:00 to 17:00 daily)
Cruise departs Jetty 6 Circular Quay daily every 45 minutes from 09:45 to 15:45, and from Pier 26 Darling Harbour every 45 minutes from 09:30 to 15:30.
Sky Safari is operated by Taronga Zoo and subject to closure due to weather and other operational requirements.
Be sure to take a hat and sunscreen on hot days!
Wear comfortable walking shoes – the Zoo is very large and you don't want to get sore feet and miss out on seeing all the exhibits!
Product ID: 72927