A fascinating, behind the scenes walking tour of Sydney’s home of sport. Stand where the sporting heroes play cricket, rugby, football, and AFL. Hear entertaining stories of players, spectators, and events.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the iconic SCG - Sydney's home of sport
- Listen to the entertaining stories of players
- Access behind-the-scenes areas
- View sporting treasures and memorabilia
- 90 minute guided walking tour led by one of the experienced tour staff
- Exclusive entry into SCG Museum
- Children under 5 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gate A, Sydney Cricket Ground Driver Avenue Moore Park NSW 2021Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The SCG precinct is located in Moore Park, Sydney. Less than 3km from Sydney city centre and 6km from Sydney Airport.