Sydney: Iconic Sights 4-Hour Bike Tour
- Unique, scenic sightseeing tour of Sydney by bicycle
- Marvel at the many breathtaking sights Sydney has to offer including The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Observatory Hill
- Experience the beauty of The Rocks, Darling Harbour, The Royal Botanic Gardens, in addition to many other exciting attractions
Relax whilst we transport you to your different destinations and give you a complete picture of Sydney. We'll take you to see the iconic multi-purpose performing arts centre, Sydney Opera House. You’ll also enjoy the dazzling scenery at Sydney Harbour, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Enjoy a stroll along the popular Darling Harbour and through the Royal Botanic Gardens where you will get to see Australia’s own unique Flying Foxes. You can also enjoy the picturesque gardens in Sydney’s own Hyde Park, the Anzac War Memorial, and have the chance to experience the urban locality and cultural gem that is Sydney’s Chinatown.
Following this you will also see Sydney’s tallest free-standing structure, the Sydney Tower, Parliament House, and the historic Queen Victoria Building. You can also indulge your artistic side at Museum of Contemporary Art, Art Gallery of NSW. In addition to this there are over 30 more great attractions you can experience and explore on this exciting journey. You even get the chance to stop for a moment at a warm friendly pub as a half way point on the tour.
- Top of the line bicycles with comfortable seats
- Bonza's trademark shiny red helmets
- Experienced and fun guides to safely lead your tour
- Amazing views and photo opportunities
- Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.)
- Secure bag storage
- Rain Ponchos (if necessary)
- A fantastic day out exploring Sydney
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Refreshments (at refreshment stop)
Prepare for the activity
The local supplier's shop at at 30 Harrington Street, The Rocks. Sydney, NSW. 2000, just a few steps away from the Sydney Visitors Centre. Please arrive a few minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Everybody is welcome. We provide kids bikes, baby seats and tag-along attachments. No fitness level is required.
All bookings are fully refundable if the booking is cancelled 3 days (72 hours) or more prior to the scheduled tour. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, missed plane, overslept...) within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. We will make every effort to reschedule you on a different tour if at all possible.