Take a helicopter tour of Sydney Harbour, and marvel at the views of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge from above. Travel on to the Blue Mountains and take in the spectacular scenery, making a stop at Scenic World or the Katoomba airport.
What to Expect
See the iconic sights of Sydney Harbour and travel to the scenic Blue Mountains on this 90-minute round-trip helicopter tour. Suitable for up to 3 people, the flight makes a stop at either Scenic World or the Katoomba airport for some sightseeing on the ground.
The scenery from both the air and on the ground is spectacular when visiting the Blue Mountains. Departing from Sydney airport, the helicopter takes you on a tour of Sydney Harbour before flying over the Harbour Bridge and heading west along the Parramatta River.
Pass over the western suburbs of Sydney and watch the Blue Mountains rise spectacularly over the Kings Tableland and the sandstone cliffs that encompass the Jamieson Valley.
One of Australia’s natural wonders, the Blue Mountains cover more than a million hectares. This is a nature lover’s paradise with the greatest concentration of eucalypt diversity on the continent. The mountains are crisscrossed by rugged canyons, and feature sandstone cliffs and waterfalls.
Pass by the spectacular 3 Sisters and Wentworth Falls before landing at Katoomba Scenic World or airport. Take in the fresh mountain air or enjoy a ground tour. Ground vehicle and guided tour bookings are available at an additional fee.
- 90-minute round-trip scenic helicopter flight
- Sydney Harbour scenic flight en route
- 1 landing possible at Scenic World or Katoomba airport
Bondi Helicopters, Hangar 537, Ross Smith Ave, Mascot, Sydney 2020
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• up to 3 passengers allowed per flight
• daily departures are available, on demand
• maximum combined passenger and soft luggage weight is 225 kilograms
• additional weight and/or passengers possible with upgrade to a larger helicopter (additional charge)
• please provide individual passenger weights when booking