Take a shuttle from Sydney International or Domestic Airport to your Sydney CBD hotel or overseas passenger terminal. Share the cost of the ride in a shared shuttle to Sydney CBD in a comfortable and modern bus. This shuttle operates 7 days a week.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- The local partner will send a separate email with a pickup time from your hotel in Sydney. The pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time.
Select participants and date
International (Terminal 1): Please proceed to the Meeting Point located between Exit A and Exit B inside the Arrival hall. Your driver will have a "Go Sydney Shuttle" sign. Domestic (Terminal 2 and Terminal 3): Please wait at the luggage carousel from where you are to collect your luggage. Your driver will have a “Go Sydney Shuttle” sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- For arrival transfer, you will be dropped off at hotels in the following areas, City, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, and Rocks
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable