The 3 in 3 tour takes you to three great Sydney craft beer hot spots in three hours. Transportation, snacks and water and plenty of fresh craft beer and cider are included.
What to Expect
After meeting at the Pub, you are off to get behind the scenes of your local beer community. As the tour takes you inside working breweries, the locations you visit change each day based on brewery operations and bar hours. Your guide keeps the ears to the ground and knows what’s going on to ensure you experience working breweries and get to taste the local beer in the best independent pubs.
After touring, tasting and learning about the beers at the breweries and craft beer venues you have the option of ending your tour at the Royal Albert Hotel or being dropped off at the nearby Central Station.
- Pickup and drop off in Surry Hills
- Tastings and entry fees at the venues
- Snacks and water on the air-conditioned bus
Know Before You Go
• Passengers must be 18 years and over.
• Most beer products contain gluten. Some beer products contain nuts and/or seafood.
• Please ensure you wear sturdy, enclosed shoes on our Tour. Bring a camera!
• Please note, while this is the usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to brewery operations. Start times are fixed, however drop off times can change slightly depending upon traffic and other factors. The guides/drivers do everything they can to have you back as close to the drop off time as promised.