Reconnect with the natural world on an eco-tourism certified snorkeling tour in Manly. Go for a nature walk to see the headlands and Northern Beaches, and then snorkel off Shelly Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet you guide at the Exit of Shelly Beach, Manly car park near cliff looking at the water. Not at 1 bower st as this system won't show exact meeting spot. Please go to ecotreasures manly snorkel tour webpage as meeting map is listed on the ecotreasures site. Call if you need assistance and arrive 20mins early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim at least 50 meters freestyle unassisted, and to float and tread water to take part
- Easy introduction lessons are available for beginners
- This tour is suitable for beginners and experienced snorkelers