Join EcoTreasures on the advanced eco-tourism certified snorkeling tour with your experienced and passionate guide. Your local Sydney Snorkel tour guide will show you what native marine life to look out for.
What to Expect
Join EcoTreasures for an advanced eco-tourism certified snorkeling tour with a small group, and an experienced and passionate guide. Your local expert Sydney snorkel tour guide will give you a great idea of what native marine life to keep your eye out for, and can teach you about native wildlife, the Australian environment and the heritage and culture of Sydney on your nature walk.
Cool off by snorkeling in the calm, clear waters off Shelly Beach, Manly, on Sydney’s northern beaches. See Australia’s diverse marine wildlife in its natural habitat within the sea grass meadows, sandy bottom and rocky reefs of the protected Cabbage Tree Bay at Aquatic Reserve. Easy introduction lessons are available for beginners, and this snorkeling tour is suitable for both beginners and experienced snorkelers.
- Interpretive guided tour with an experienced local Sydney Snorkel tour guide
- 1 hour guided Manly Snorkeling Tour of Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve
- All equipment and wetsuits
- Safety brief and snorkel tips
- Headland nature walk with great views of the Northern Beaches
Know Before You Go
• Participants must be able to swim 50 meters freestyle unassisted, and to float and tread water to join the tour