The Sydney Harbour Bridge Bicycle Ride is an experience to write home about. Ride over the world famous Harbour Bridge to Sydney's relaxing North Shore before having an enjoyable lunch and exploring Sydney’s unique cultural and historical landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Bonza Bike Tours is located in the heart of Sydney's historic district - The Rocks. All tours meet at our shop 'Bonza HQ' at the designated time. Find us at 30 Harrington Street, The Rocks. Sydney, NSW. 2000.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment!
- Everybody is welcome. We provide kids bikes, baby seats and tag-along attachments. No fitness level is required.
- All bookings are fully refundable if the booking is cancelled 1 day (24 hours) or more prior to the scheduled tour. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, missed plane, overslept...) within 24 hours of the scheduled tour. We will make every effort to reschedule you on a different tour if at all possible.