Merrylands: Taste of Afghanistan, Syria, and Persia Tour
- Indulge in delicious hearty dishes new to Australia
- Hear stories of the people making long journeys to a new life in Australia
- Discover the flavors of Afghanistan, Syria, Persia, and Turkey
Start the tour with a hearty Syrian breakfast and ice cream. Then, visit a local supermarket where you will try fresh and unique produce such as dried figs. On the way to the next stop, you’ll see Afghani traditional clothing.
Next, enjoy a quick stopover for Turkish street food and indulge in an Afghan feast that includes delicious grilled meat kebabs, fluffy and tasty flat bread, and dishes that are as marvelous as mantu (stuffed dumpling) can be. You will finish the tour with some traditional Persian sweets and spiced tea.
- Tastings equivalent of a generous meal
- Experienced guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The group will meet across from the train station at 102/106 Railway Terrace, Merrylands. Look for the guide who is wearing a bright yellow t shirt. Please be at the meeting place 15 minutes before the start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
You might also like...
Product ID: 300546