Take a spectacular helicopter ride from Sydney to Hunter Valley, one of Australia’s signature vineyard and wine-making regions. Admire the stunning sights of Sydney’s skyline and enjoy local wines and a gourmet lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A complimentary mini-bus service is available from your hotel provided you are staying within the Sydney CBD area.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The tour operates on Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter which may incur additional costs
- Bookings for two, where the combined total is 200kg or more in total, must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier)
- All passengers will be weighed upon check-in
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to six passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of two passengers to depart
- If you have an infant (a passenger under three years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost