Enjoy the fantastic views on the way from Port Stephens, past the Hawkesbury River and the incredible Australian sand dunes and let the breathtaking world of the dolphins enchant you.
What to Expect
After pick-up from your hotel, head to Port Stephens and experience the most beautiful coast north of Sydney with its picturesque holiday villages, white-sand beaches and the shimmering Pacific Ocean.
Enjoy the incredible dolphins from up close, as these playful aquatic animals often swim just meters away from the boat on the bow waves. Between May and June, the humpback whales pass through the waters by the city on their northern migration and return south between September and November. If you're lucky, you may even get to see 1 of these majestic animals.
- Ride in an air-conditioned vehicle with a German- or English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Dolphin tour
- Pick-up and drop off from/to all hotels in the city of Sydney
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• A surcharge of $30 applies during whale season from June to November
• The drop-off can be delayed by approximately 1 hour
• The minimum number of participants for this tour is 4 persons
• A private tour with fewer participants can be arranged
• The children's price is possible only with a booking of at least 4 persons
• Please be at your hotel's reception 5 minutes before departure to ensure a timely departure
• Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a sun hat and a bathing suit are recommended