Blue Mountains Ruined Castle Hike & Scenic Railway Ride
From $192 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available from any hotel in Sydney's CBD (Central Business District), or from Central Station.
- Ride on the world's steepest incline railway
- Hike through the Blue Mountains to the spectacular Ruined Castle
- Enjoy one of the best adventures in the Blue Mountains
- Get round-trip transfers from Sydney on request
- Take a picnic lunch in beautiful surroundings
You will enjoy a spectacular hike to the Ruined Castle, traversing the Jamieson Valley and climbing one of the most visible and remarkable landmarks in the Blue Mountains. The 360 degree views from the rocky battlement of Ruined Castle is a stunning climax to this wonderful Blue Mountains walk.
Enjoy a delicious lunch before returning to the Scenic World Café at Katoomba. It’s a spectacular full-day hike and adventure with a multi award winning Eco Adventure Tourism company.
This is the only adventure company in the Blue Mountains to offer hotel pick-ups from Sydney. If you prefer to travel by train, you can jump off at Katoomba and hot-foot it over to the Scenic Railway for the start of the tour.
- Fully guided tour by professional bushwalking guide
- 1-way trip on the Scenic Railway
- Picnic lunch and refreshments.
Meet outside the cafe at Scenic World, 1 Violet Street, Katoomba. Catching the train: If finding your own way to the Blue Mountains. Catch the train to Katoomba Railway Station and then the Trolley tours bus to Scenic World. Visit www.131500.com.au for more details on train times. Driving to the Blue Mountains: Driving up the highway from Sydney, exit the highway at Katoomba and follow the signs to Scenic World, Violet Avenue Katoomba. (Open in Google Maps)
• To ensure you keep well hydrated, please bring at least 1.5 liters of drinking water
• What to wear: Please wear comfortable and non restrictive clothing for riding (no jeans) and any protective clothing/accessories
Product ID: 19594