Explore the Blue Mountains region after a relaxed morning, ending your day watching the sunset at the iconic Three Sisters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is outside Mercure Central Sydney - 818-820 George St Cnr Lt Regent Entrance @ 10:00am (winter) / *12:00pm (summer). Guests are to be ready and waiting on the Little Regent St laneway entrance into the Mercure Sydney around the corner from George St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour
- This tour includes approximately 2 hours of walking on uneven surfaces
- Departure times vary throughout the year based on daylight savings hours and the season in order to maximize the sunset experience