Enjoy a full-day of adventure in the Blue Mountains. Visit a wildlife park where you can hold koalas and pet kangaroos. What's more, ride the world’s steepest railway, enjoy a delicious meal stops and sail back along Sydney Harbor with a scenic cruise.
What to Expect
Go on a full day of adventure in the stunning Blue Mountains on the outskirts of Sydney. Before you depart from the city you will make a brief visit to Canada Bay, an area popular with locals. Then, relax on the 90-minute drive to the heart of the Blue Mountain District.
Stop in for Morning Tea, and feast on freshly baked scones with jam and cream and enjoy a homemade dessert with tea, coffee or hot chocolate while overlooking the Jamison Valley. Continue to Scenic World, where there are a variety of fun ways to enjoy the beauty of the Blue Mountains.
You can walk along the Scenic Skyway glass floor suspended over a valley 650 feet (200 meters) below. Ride the Mountain Devil, the world’s steepest railway. The trains drive down with an incline of 52-64 degrees, but the views from the top are also spectacular. Go to Echo Point for the best views of the astonishing mountain range and 3 Sisters rocks. Admire the blue haze and the vast expanse of the Jamison Valley (rides at Scenic World at own your own expense).
Visit a view away from the crowds with breathtaking views of the Jamison valley.
Pause for a hot, filling lunch and experience this icon of Australian history complemented by your choice from a 6-menu option that includes vegetarian choices, as well as a glass of Australian beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee.
Then head back to Sydney, with a stop at the suburb of Doonside to visit Featherdale Wildlife Park. This multi award-winning park has the world's largest collection of Australian native animals, including emus, wombats, Tasmanian devils, crocodiles, and countless numbers of bird species. Cuddle up to a koala or feed the baby wallabies.
End the trip with a cruise along the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbor Circular Quay. Enjoy a relaxing yet uplifting cruise as you see the Opera House and the Harbor Bridge from the water (depending on traffic & weather conditions).
- Hotel pick-up
- Morning Tea: freshly-baked scone with jam and cream, and homemade dessert with tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- A hot lunch (6 different meals to choose from, including vegetarian options) with beer, wine, a soft drink, tea, or coffee
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry
- River cruise return to Circular Quay, where the tour concludes at 17:00 (depending on traffic condition and weather)
- Professional photo in album (AUD 20 value), per couple.
What's Not Included
- Rides at Scenic World (Skyway, Scenic Railway, and Cableway) AUS 35 per person for all 3 rides. You can use unlimited amount of rides at the time allocated at Scenic World
What to Remember
• Please bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket
• Bug spray and hat during summer
• These tours have a 14 person maximum