Small Group Harbor Cruise, Secret Beaches & Local Guide
- See the amazing waterfront mansions of Australia’s rich and famous
- Experience a beach landing and stroll or swim at an idyllic National Park beach
- Visit a historic colonial settlement at North Head Quarantine Station
- Get amazing photos of all the famous Sydney landmarks up close from the water
Your boat tour begins in the bustling Circular Quay before heading under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and stopping in front of the famous Opera House for photographs. From here, your journey continues past Australia’s largest naval base to the multi-million dollar waterfront mansions of Point Piper, homes to politicians, movie stars and billionaires.
After a one hour cruise past all the classic Sydney Harbour landmarks and some fascinating lesser-known sites, you will land on an idyllic National Park beach, where the boat lands right on the beach for you to have a stroll or swim - you may even spot a penguin because this is home to Sydney’s only resident colony of Fairy Penguins. Your next stop is the historic colonial settlement of Quarantine Station and museum, for home-made refreshments and a glimpse of Australian history. Enjoy complimentary refreshments and a relaxing morning tea while enjoying the views of the harbour and national park.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any other food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Campbells Cove Pontoon, Circular Quay, situated behind the cruise ship terminal in a small cove in front of the Park Hyatt Hotel. Go to the floating pontoon at the bottom of the cobbled stoned cove.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that the boat is an open tourer, and although there is shading it's important to bring sun protection and a warm top as even in the summer it can get a bit cold and windy on the water
• If you want to swim, please bring your swimming attire and note that towels are provided
• If there are very strong winds or heavy rain, the local operator reserves the right to cancel and refund due to inclement weather or technical issues